Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Defence Sector Electronic and IT
Location - Gloucestershire
Salary - #40-#45k + Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a talented Project Manager, with experience
in delivering large technical engineering projects
(Engineering/Networking) , as well as looking after the commercial /
financial aspects (budgets >#500k+)and ensuring project milestones are
delivered on schedule , to budget and technical spec ! A proven team
leader of multi-disciplined teams, you will utilise your excellent
customer facing skills as you establish and foster positive
relationships with key stakeholders on the client side as well as
As well as the above , the skills and experience required are -
- Degree educated in an Engineering or IT discipline
- Expert in managing projects at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Any experience in dealing with/delivering Air Traffic Control systems
or defence engineering systems would be highly desirable
- The ability to get Security Cleared to work on the defence projects at
relatively short notice is also an important aspect of the job !
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager wanting to utilise
their skills in a high tech engineering environment - if the above is of
interest apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucestershire
Salary : £42k- £45k + Bens
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.