Claims and Risk Services Assistant
SALARY £13,642 - £15,000 dependant on experience + a good range of benefits
9 Month Part Time Maternity cover contract (37 hours per week)
We're no ordinary company. The people, organisations and communities we work with have always been what we care about most. So the way we run our business, our specialist expertise and what we do with our profits makes us proud and sets us apart. But we operate in a very commercial and competitive market. The only way we're going to make a real and lasting difference in all our communities and grow our business is by getting closer to our customers and business partners so they actively seek us out for our specialist knowledge. So ours is a big responsibility - and we're committed to being the best. That's why we're always interested in hearing from talented, enthusiastic, and ambitious people who think they can help us make a real difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role holder will contribute to defined service delivery by acting as part of a processing and administration team, supporting the Ecclesiastical "right first time", First Contact Resolution (FCR) approach to customer service.
As part of the Claims and Risk Services Team you will be expected to:
* Contribute to the delivery of exceptional customer service acting as part of a processing and customer administration team
* Plan, prioritise and manage own work to deliver agreed objectives and meet SLAs
* Input data accurately and efficiently, recognising and rectifying where quality standards have been missed
* Adhere to company values and standards in order to reinforce the Ecclesiastical ethos to internal and external customers
* Build effective internal relationships to deliver exceptional customer service
* Own and administrate projects when appropriate
* Engage with company communications to ensure personal understanding of key company/customer issues and Ecclesiastical strategic aims
* Within own area, identify and recommend improvements to processes
* Provide support to home based workers
* Report processing including printing, quality checking, collating and distribution within SLA's
* Experience of producing monthly management reports on excel.
* Personal Maturity
* Making Sound Decisions
* Building Productive Organisational Relationships
* Delivering High Performance
* Improving the Business
Friday 30th November @ 10am
This role is being advertised internally and externally simultaneously
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Gloucester
Salary : £13,642 - £15,000
Date Advertised : 23 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.