Business Analyst Manager
Business Analyst Manager - Fantastic Organisation!
My client is a leading, innovative organisation with an excellent reputation with its customers. Due to an exciting stage of growth, they are looking for a successful Business Analyst Manager to join and lead a small team in a fast moving, exuberant environment. You will be based within the IT and Systems department where the successful Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for taking system change requirements, and delivering it through the development process to the business. Candidates will also provide 2nd line support for core business systems such as CRM, BI, billing and public facing websites.
The Business Analyst Manager should have the following experience:
* Working closely with business areas on business issues, planning, analysing, putting together and agreeing process models and communicating requirement specifications
* Experience managing and leading a small team of BAs, with the ability to guide, support and review their work
* Proactively steering and influencing the approach to solution delivery
* Be a subject matter experience in Business Intelligence (OLAP)
* Have experience with Online Transactional Processing (OLTP)
* Be qualified and trained in Business Analysis (e.g. ISEB)
* Fantastic communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised "best places to work" organisation. As a young company, there are excellent opportunities in the long term in what is a fun and enjoyable place to work.
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £40k - £50k pa + fantastic benefits and bonus
Date Advertised : 25 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.