Software Engineer - .Net & Oracle
To work on a re-factoring project to move a browser based .Net VB (UI) and Oracle 10g database application to browser based .Net C# and Oracle 11g. The re-factored application will also incorporate the mathematical and statistical functions currently residing in a legacy Delphi/Paradox application.
The successful applicant will work with project architects, analysts, fellow developers and client (users) to re-factor existing application and deconstruct and adopt legacy deplhi/paradox application. Activities will include design, code, test and suitable documentation of system components.
The candidate may also be required to help support existing .Net applications and/or get involved with other as yet undetermined .Net C# application development.
Candidates CV's must demonstrate experience in the following -
* Excellent Microsoft .net framework to v4.0 with C# as the primary language used
* Microsoft VB 6
* Excellent ASP.Net and OO application development skills
* Oracle 10g stored procedure development and enhancement
* Deployment of applications developed using the above
* SQL Server skills to least SQL server 2005 preferably SQL Server 2008
* SVN source control
* Delphi/ParadoxRullion Computer Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : Neg
Date Advertised : 03 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.