Senior Manufacturing Technician
Senior Manufacturing Technician :
World class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Technician - predominantly electrical experience required with some mechanical experience being a nice to have.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after).
You do not need to hold current SC Security Clearance; however you must be eligible to be cleared to this level.
The hourly rate is £18 per hour.
Senior Manufacturing Technician Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include:-
* Ensure assembly, and where relevant test and inspection times are met
* Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
* Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
* Maintain the highest level of workmanship standards and product quality
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
* Maintain a safe working environment
* Maintain a good housekeeping policy
* Communicate best practice to other team members
The successful applicant should have the following qualifications and experience:
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate
* Qualified experience in electrical wiring and assembly in a development and prototype environment
* Some experience in mechanical assembly
Applicants should possess proven strengths in the following areas:
* Predominantly electrical experience with some mechanical experience
* Work with minimal specifications
* Work to precision tolerances
* Operating within a development and prototype environment
* Prioritisation of own work
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Bristol
Salary : £18 per hour
Date Advertised : 16 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.