Service Desk - Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst - 1st & 2nd Line Service Desk - Urgently required for January or February start in 2013.
Woodrow Mercer Associates seeks a professional, motivated and customer focussed Technical Support Analyst to join this Microsoft Systems House. They are an established and well respected public, health and care company who have provided their services to a global clientele for many years.
You will be required to provide 1st and 2nd Line IT Technical Support utilising all methods available to you i.e. via Service Desk Communications, Remote Communications and on occasion visits to the end-user / customer sites.
Daily responsibilities will require Systems Maintenance and Administration of our clients IT as required within the agreed working hours and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and Administer IT Telephone Support / IT Helpdesk Services
- Provide quick and accurate IT Solutions and IT Problem Resolutions within SLA's
- Maintenance of Support Log for Calls and Solutions and escalation to Senior IT Support
Technically you will have experience with the following:
- LAN / WAN
- ADSL, Switches & Routers
- MS Windows 7 Clients
- Windows 7 PC's & Printers etc
- MS Office 2003 / 2010
- Web Hosting
You will be expected to hold the following certifications:
- GCSE's in Maths, English & Sciences
- College or University IT qualification in a Computer or IT related Subject
Advantage to have Certifications in:
- Any Microsoft Certifications
- A CSSA or CCNA
The role will require the following:
- Excellent Client Facing Skills
- High Level Service Delivery
- Uncompromised Client Service Ethic
This role is paying a competitive basic salary of up to £25Kpa plus Pension, Health Care, 25 days holiday per annum and excellent career prospects. Working a 35 hour week a Shift pattern will apply. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a CRB check prior to employment commencement.
Call Woodrow Mercer Associates LLP now on 0121 222 2469 or email email@example.com for a full brief and role description asap.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : West Midlands, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Studley, Droitwich, Worcester, Stratford
Salary : to £25,000pa + Bens
Date Advertised : 26 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.