A vacancy has become available for a Lettings Negotiator for my client based in
The main duties of a Lettings Negotiator will include:
· Organising your own diary and appointments.
· Arranging and attending viewings, or supervising others to do so.
· Negotiating lettings by discussion with both Landlord and Tenant.
· Establishing links and developing new business with Landlords and property investors.
· Dealing with tenant and landlord enquiries both face to face, over the phone and by email.
· Ensuring that suitable communication is kept with all Landlords.
· Keeping an accurate record of all developments.
· Entering data onto any computer programme and assisting with other administrative duties.
To be successful as Lettings Negotiator you will possess:
· Lettings negotiator experience.
· Strong communication skills with a determined, outgoing and positive nature.
· Organisational and management skills are essential.
· A professional attitude to work including smart dress code.
· The ability to handle problems.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Good personal time management.
· Good IT skills.
· Previous experience of customer service including phone sales.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Full and clean driving licence essential.
In return as Lettings Negotiator you can expect a basic salary of £12,000 - £14,000 Plus OTE
So if you would like to apply for the role of Lettings Negotiator, then please send a CV and a covering letter in the first instance to Katherine.email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : BRISTOL, Bristol, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL, BRISTOL
Salary : 12k to 14k per year GBP
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.