Senior Quality Engineer, hands-on Quality Manager, QA,
We are seeking a highly skilled Quality Engineering Specialist / QA Quality Manager / Senior Quality Engineer for a company in Gloucestershire, within the Aerospace, Military and Defence industries.
* Coordinate RMA processing (returns)
* Timely actioning of repairs/warranty rework and regular communication of repair/warranty rework status to customer.
* Suitable investigation and determination of corrective/preventive action. (5Y and 8D reporting)
* Processing supplier returns
* Carry out supplier audits, product audits and process audits
* Assist the QA Manager in maintaining and developing the Quality Management System.
* Act as release signatory on behalf of the Quality Assurance Manager where required.
* Weekly and monthly reporting of all applicable quality metrics
* Implement all Health and Safety requirements as directed by regulation. (CoSHH, RoHS, REACH etc)
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in coordinating 8D driven investigations.
* Trained auditor (ISO9001;2008 standard as minimum)
* Knowledge and experience of H&S and Environmental regulations preferred.
* Background in an Electro/mechanical manufacturing environment with experience of Defence/Military & Civil Aerospace products.
* Experience of working in an ISO/AS/DAOS approved environment
* Willing to undertake specific training to support the duties and responsibilities detailed above.
* General IT skills essential with a knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Visio etc.)
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Full UK driving licence
* Capable of working with minimum supervision.
* Self motivating with a flexible work ethic.
Experience with electrical components, cables harnesses, interconnection systems and connectors, would be an advantage (not essential).
A full job spec is available on request.
Salary negotiable, company contributory pension, 4 x salary life cover, 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays, Attendance Bonus paid annually and so on.
Please forward me an up-to-date CV in word format (doc):
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucestershire, Gloucester, Stroud, Swindon, Cheltenham, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Uk, Worcestershire, Wales
Salary : £25k - £40k
Date Advertised : 30 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.