Desktop Infrastructure Specialist
Leading International IT services organisation with a strong UK presence is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit talent across a wide range of roles, throughout the UK.
Offering clearly defined career progression, the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and partner with leading global organisations. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary in addition to a market leading benefits package.
Experienced Desktop SOE Wintel Specialist managing the desktop images and user group policy environment, Active Directory, Windows, Exchange, VMWare across the networks.
Duties and responsibilities:-
* Windows NT through to 2008 Server
* Windows Network Infrastructure, Active Directory Infrastructure
* Exchange 5.5 through to 2007, SQL Server 6.5 through to 2005
* Build development for desktops (MDT) and Servers (Alteris)
* Management and development of user and desktop group policy infrastructure
* Maintaining and developing the desktop and laptop (MDT and scripting tasks) builds
* Design and implementation of WSUS infrastructure currently being implemented across the network
* Configuration and testing of IE8 against network applications
Technical Skills required:
* Windows NT through to 2008 Server, Windows Network Infrastructure
* Active Directory, Exchange 5.5 - 2007
* SQL Server 6.5 2005, VMWare
* Windows 7/Server 2008 certification
* Security Cleared to SC level
Business Skills Required:
* Good documentation/presentation skills
* Analytical and methodical
* self-motivated individual
* Good team worker
* Enthusiastic individual with good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a genuine market leader, with an excellent package on offer.
Please send your updated CV for immediate consideration.Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucester
Salary : competative & flexible bens
Date Advertised : 31 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.