Business Centre Manager
Newcross Healthcare is a dynamic and growing business, and our exciting plans for further growth this year have created a vacancy for an experienced Business Centre Manager to be the founding team member of our new branch in Gloucester.
The successful applicant will be a motivated, dynamic and team orientated person with both recruitment and business management experience. They will have a high level of personal energy, the ability to achieve and exceed targets combined with a passion for excellence.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is a privately owned and highly successful Healthcare Employment business, which has doubled in size in recent years. This continual growth is due to our passion for success, our commitment to Quality, our innovative and market-leading IT innovations, and our fantastic team. We strive to deliver the best quality service and we are looking for like-minded team players who have great customer service skills, a passion to succeed and a proven track record for achievement.
Great jobs like this don't come around that often, so make sure you apply now!
Job Title: Business Centre Manager
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary: Up to £32K DOE, plus potential of up to £12k bonus opportunity, company car and private medical Insurance
Closing date: 26th January 2013, 17:00
Purpose of role
To effectively lead and manage a business centre for Newcross Healthcare Solutions, delivering all necessary business targets, namely compliance, profitability and growth, whilst working in accordance to the Organisation's values and beliefs.
- To achieve and exceed branch and personal budgeted sales targets through the development of core business activities and so that the company becomes a more effective competitor in it's niche, specialist and generalist healthcare markets through adequate sales and servicing calls and client visits.
- To identify, plan and execute implementation of new business streams such as one-stop-shops and Complex Packages for our clients to maximise the business opportunities to deliver a complete staffing solution within own branch or within an agreed geographical area
- To work effectively with the central recruitment team to source, recruit and develop a wide ranging and varied healthcare workforce to meet the needs of existing client base, and look for opportunities to develop the workforce to enable movement into new business areas in the locality, ensuring each team member is effectively and regularly communicated with and keeps their availability up to date.
- To implement and demonstrate a high level customer service ethos to ensure clients are dealt with promptly and with the highest level of professionalism on every occasion.
- To lead by example, providing clear management and leadership whilst promoting and developing team spirit.
- To ensure that any concerns or complaints received are dealt with in the correct and appropriate manner and that the Senior Management Team are kept updated as appropriate and as necessary
To ensure that all office systems are managed and maintained, including Staff Recruitment Files; Stationery Log and Stock Checks; Uniform Sales; Petty Cash; and Client Files
- To set and perform against agreed Key Performance Indicators for self and team members and ensure these are delivered through effective performance management and appraisals
- To support the recruitment and development of Business Centre team members (Bookings Coordinators).
- To manage candidates and clients compliance in accordance with the Law, regulations as set out by the Care Quality Commission and within the company's policies & procedures and enforce compliance across the Team, including NMC Checks and Newcross ID Badges
- To work closely with, and provide support to, the Regional Operations Manager or Operations Director and Managing Director as required, in a flexible and responsive way and to take on additional 'regional management' responsibility in the absence of line manager as agreed in advance for personal development and mentorship.
- To work with senior management team to develop and implement a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the Business
- To research and record competitor activity and information and to share this information throughout the Business
- Review and suggest amending pay and charge rates as necessary and where appropriate, gaining the correct authorisation, securing the best possible outcomes for Newcross
- To ensure that the Branch is adequately staffed through periods of holiday or sickness so as to minimise any disruption to the smooth running of the Business or booked hours
- To provide mentorship and coaching to new managers as dictated by the needs of the business and as agreed with line manager
- To hold regular team meetings to promote internal communication
- Good standard of general education
- 3+ years business management
- 3+ years recruitment experience
- 3+ years Sales Management experience
- Competent user MS Office
- Self-starter with high personal energy
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good time management skills
- Homecare experience
- Healthcare experience
- RGN or RMN qualification
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucester
Salary : £28-32K + bonus & benefits
Date Advertised : 20 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.