Purchase Ledger / Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the purchase ledgers, raising orders, co-ordinating the supply chain for orders, providing relevant updates on delivery to customers including sending order acknowledgements and setting delivery expectations.
Previous experience working in a similar role and a proactive team player required.
- Creation of purchase orders on suppliers
- Input of authorised supplier invoices into the purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Act as the central point for receipt of all customer orders
- Send order acknowledgements against each customer order
- Keep each customer updated with expected delivery timescales
- Ensure that all relevant internal business systems are kept up to date with the latest information regarding each order
- Creation of goods in and goods out paperwork
- Co-ordination of deliveries with freighting companies
- Develop and adhere to agreed company and departmental procedures
- Attend and participate fully in meetings and implement Company policies and strategies
- To provide first class service to all customers, both internally and externally
- Some experience in Purchase Ledger
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally experience in a process driven administration role
- Strong IT skills
If your skills and experience match this role, please forward your CV in a word format
Bank House Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Follow us on twitter to receive the latest job opportunities https://twitter.com/bankhouserec
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gloucestershire
Salary : £16k - £18k pa
Date Advertised : 18 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.