Business Development Manager - Aerospace £40k £55k
Business Development Manager Aerospace £40k to £55k + bens
Based: Bristol or Farnborough
As a result of sustained Company growth and growing global demand, a Business Development Manager is sought to support the Aerospace Engineering and Aircraft Systems Business Unit of this highly successful company, acting as the main interface between the customer and internal project teams.
Main duties will include:
* Identification of new business opportunities and their conversion into sustainable revenue streams
* Management of existing accounts and sales leads.
* Understanding and gathering customer requirements, and co-ordination of bid activities
* Supporting Business and Commercial Managers through the sales negotiation process.
* Technical demonstrations and presentations at customer premises, exhibitions and seminars.
* Raising global awareness of the companys brand and service offerings.
* Providing input into marketing and new product development strategies
Our client is an expanding advanced engineering company supplying a range of world-leading products and services into niche aerospace, defence and energy sectors.
The successful Business Development Manager Aerospace will be a Business Development professional with proven success in targeting and winning business with Airframers and Systems Integrators within both Civil and Military sectors.
The Business Development Manager Aerospace will be an accomplished networker with established relationships in the Aerospace Industry and will also have:
* Proven experience of working with different cultures across the global Aerospace community.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate to both technical and commercial audiences.
* Experience in managing bids (and bid teams) and writing complex proposals.
* Degree (or equivalent) level education in a scientific discipline would be a distinct advantage. An engineering degree is desirable.
* UK driving licence and valid passport (mandatory).
* Comprehensive IT skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
International travel is an integral part of this role and the Business Development Manager will liaise with current and potential customers and partners in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager Aerospace, please email a CV in Word format, stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 221265. (Closing date 13th March 2013).
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
KEYWORDS: aerospace international sales business development manager manger director engineer avionics rotary fixed wings global aircraft aviation systems engineering landing gear hydraulics fuel flight controls engineering international
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Farnborough, Avon, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Home based
Salary : £40k - £55k pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 19 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.