Dynamics AX Business Analyst
Dynamics AX Business Analyst "Dynamics AX", AX, Axapta, AX2009, "AX 2009", AX2012, "AX 2012", "Business Analyst", "Support Analyst", Analysis, Applications, upgrade, processes, functional, implementation Bristol - £35-40k + package.
Our leading client is an international consultancy that is looking for a Dynamics AX Business Analyst with an extensive support background to join their internal Business Applications team. They have an upgrade to the latest versions of Dynamics AX (version 2012) due to take place later this year and need someone in place to assist with the project.
* Experience working with Dynamics AX (preferably version AX 2009).
* A good background within finance and working with the AX Financials module.
* Providing support to users in Dynamics and the other group business applications.
* To identify improvements to the systems in use through configuration changes or development of enhancements, proposing business process improvements and standardising group reporting.
* To maintain group systems so that they are compatible with the latest version releases of the software developing an upgrade process for each release and implementing with minimal disruption to the business.
* Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
* Reviewing business processes (particularly with module integration) to identify areas to improve the efficiency of the business operation and the consistency of the data.
* Reviewing the unused functionality in Dynamics and doing cost/benefit analysis to evaluate the viability of implementing.
* Managing the resolution of problems/issues reported by regions, problem analysis, identification of solution and working with the end user to ensure that the matter is resolved speedily and satisfactorily.
* Configuring the Dynamics AX modules to support new or changing processes, including specifying any new reporting required supporting the changes.
* Unit testing for configuration, both for errors and to confirm that requirements are met and fit with proposed process.
* Completing the system configuration documentation and training materials.
* Participating in testing to validate the system prior to release and regional roll out.
* Reviewing new versions of applications, identifying changes to functionality used and the impact (including benefits) on existing processes.
* Working with the regions to implement new and updated business processes and reports both in a particular business and roll out of full system upgrades.
* Updating and co-ordinating core system users and providing feedback on local business issues and operations
* Developing, implementing and coordinating training for staff in the regions.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of skilled ERP and SharePoint resources to both end users and to ERP product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients requirements and our candidates skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: [URL removed] Resource Management Ltd. operates as an employment agency and employment business.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £35k - £40k pa + package
Date Advertised : 21 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.