PLM Application Engineer - Change Management
Title: PLM Application Engineer - Change Management
Location: Midlands - Coventry
Req'd Skills: Automotive; PLM
Rate: Up to £37.80/hr Ltd Co. Dependant on Experience.
Our Automotive client is currently recruiting for the following role in the i-PLM programme team :
The team is responsible for all aspects of PLM toolset selection, implementation, use and support.
* Provide technical project management for a team responsible for creation and deployment of new enterprise wide change management capabilities using Enovia PLM as the core technology platform.
* Integrated issue and change management processes will have to be deployed across the new PLM, SAP, and Product Feature Management tools, providing robust control of the evolution of product data.
* Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business, including senior business leads, subject matter experts and users, internal IT and 3rd party implementers, strategic partners and product vendors.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Experience of the automotive PLM space.
* Knowledge of enterprise change management processes, especially as applied to automotive products requiring complex effectivity management across features, parts, BoMs, manufacturing implementation and systems engineering.
* Working knowledge of the Enovia (or previously Matrix) PLM system in an engineering context.
* Experience of deploying complex software within an engineering environment.
* A good understanding of process and data modelling techniques and tools.
* High levels of competence in programme and project management.
* Awareness of enterprise integration technologies, and PLM/ERP integration.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Premea is a specialist recruitment consultancy for professional engineers within the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace sectors.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Coventry, Birmingham, Banbury, Northampton, Oxford, Derby, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Worcester, Gloucester, Luton, Guildford, Basildon, Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich, Thetford, Crewe, Braintree
Salary : Up to £37.80/hr Ltd Co.
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.